MBACP, BA (Hons), FdSc
Helen is a sports nutritionist and clinical dietitian with a passion for helping her clients achieve results. In addition to her NHS career spanning over a decade at a senior specialist level, Helen sees clients privately for nutrition counselling including weight loss, irritable bowel syndrome and healthy eating.
In her private life, Helen enjoys spending time with her family, yoga, dance, and eating great food! She previously rowed at an international level, and this experience of elite sport underpins her interest and understanding in helping both seasoned athletes and everyday gym-goers to translate sports nutritional science into practical nutrition plans.
- BA (Honours) First Class Degree in Counselling (Greenwich University)
- FdSc Integrative Counselling (Greenwich University)
- BACP Registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist
- Certificate in Working with Trauma
- Current DBS certificate (Dislcosure and Barring Service)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Sports nutrition
- Weight loss