CovGuard Premium testing ensures you travel, arrive and get back to work quickly confidently and conveniently.
CovGuard has partnered with Vala to provide a qualified health professional online to supervise its testing services.
Steps for getting a test approved and a certificate issued
Covguards pre-departure Covid-19 rapid antigen test overseen by a Vala health professional provides official certified results in less than an hour after your appointment.
- Buy your Lateral Flow test from the Covguard Website here. Select Test type 'Pre-departure test for vaccinated'.
- Register and book your appointment with a Vala health professional well ahead of your departure using the code 'covguard1' on the booking form to get your appontment for free.
- Make sure you arrange the consultation in the correct timeframe so that your certificate will be accepted.
- Follow the health professionals instructions on how to take the test and process your result.
- We will email you with your certificate as soon as your official results are available.
Get ready to fly, and enjoy your travel.
Bought your test? Get started.
Terms and Conditions
- Full Covguard terms and conditions are available here.
- To travel you will need to take a Covid-19 test at least 72 hours prior to your travel to the UK. The test is overseen via video call by a Vala health professional and your result will be readable in just 20 minutes. It is then verified by a Vala health professional to give official results in just an hour.
- Vala are not responsible for the Lateral Flow Tests provided by Covguard.
- Vala reserves the right to refuse to issue a certificate if the result is not conclusive or the health professional does not agree that the test was taken appropriately.
- Vala aims to get the certificate issued within one-hour of the negative test being verfied. At peak times this may take longer.