Caring, holistic & personalised women's healthcare
While both men and women contract various conditions, women experience unique health issues and conditions, from pregnancy and menopause to gynecological conditions, such as uterine fibroids and pelvic floor disorders.
Positive, proactive health
At Vala we want to promote positive images of women and provide our members with a new perspective of their bodies and health. We give women the tools to evaluate their authentic health care needs. We provide women with support and health information so they can become knowledgeable about their normal life stages.
Our goal is to empower women through support, education, self-help and services so that they can make the best health care decisions for themselves.
If you would like to take the first step and talk to someone about your health, book an appointment with Vala for advice.
What sorts of things can we help you with?
- Issues related to women’s overall health and wellness. But also support with issues such as living with a disability and their unique challenges, osteoporosis and bone health, and menopause.
- Gynecological health and disorders affecting women include menstruation and menstrual irregularities; urinary tract health, including urinary incontinence and pelvic floor disorders; and such disorders as bacterial vaginosis,vaginitis, uterine fibroids, and vulvodynia.
- Pregnancy issues include pre-pregnancy care and prenatal care, pregnancy loss (miscarriage and stillbirth), preterm labor and premature birth, sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), breastfeeding, and birth defects.
- Disorders related to infertility include uterine fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, and primary ovarian insufficiency.
- Other disorders and conditions that affect only women include Turner syndrome, Rett syndrome, and ovarian and cervical cancers.
We listen carefully to our members to understand their unique needs and determine the best integrated treatment approach for each patient.
Because we're Vala, and because you get unlimited appointments, even if you just feel a bit "baffled" and want some support to start feeling a bit more informed, we're always here to guide you through.
Need help with issues related to Womens Health?
You can discuss your symptoms confidentially in the comfort of your own home and get the treatment you need as quickly as possible.
For more detailed information, please take a look at our FAQS