Work from home Physcian Associate or Advanced Nurse Practitioner
We are looking for a remote Physician Associate or Advanced Nurse Practitioner with strong clinical experience and enthusiasm in providing unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care to our patients.
You’ll work with an excellent team of multi-disciplinary clinicians, be part of a collaborative, forward -thinking company and be at the frontier of modern medicine in the UK. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
- Providing virtual clinical care to patients of all ages - assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with minor medical conditions according to Vala protocols
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions,integrating both drug- and non-drug-based treatment methods into a management plan
- Provide information and advice on prescribed or over-the-counter medication on medication regimens, side-effects and interactions
- Support patients to adopt health promotion strategies thatpromote healthy lifestyles and apply principles of self-care.
- Provide clinical support to the multi-disciplinary team of physiotherapists and mental health counsellors
- Excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment where processes may change quickly and frequently.
- Eager to engage in constant process improvement to help us refine our tools and operations for improved care delivery.
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients.
- Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
- Registered Physician Associate with the Royal College of Physicians MVR or Registered Advanced Nurse Practitioner with the NMC
- General practice specialty preferred with at least 5 years clinical experience.
- Experience in private medicine and hospitality a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – multiple languages (Spanish, French, Mandarin, Turkish, German) a plus.
- Willing to work some evening (up to 8pm BST) and weekend hours.
- We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them
- Level: Mid-Senior
- Rate: £19.00 to £30.00 /hour
- Type: Part-time, flexible hours
Date Posted: 12th April 2020Enquire about this role
Please include an up to date CV and breakdown of experience when applying to discuss this role.